DIY Eco-Friendly Plant Insecticide: Get rid of spider mites, mealy bugs, aphids, and more!
Make your own Natural, EcoFriendly Plant Pesticide 🪴⬇️
Insecticidal soap is the best, and safest way to keep your house plants pest free.👌 This natural plant pesticide works for spider mites, mealy bugs, aphids, and more!
Rather watch a video on this? Watch a reel on how to make our natural plant insecticide here!
DIY Pesticide Ingredients:
- 1L water (pH’d to 5.5-6.2) 💦
- 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil (you can use neem oil too!)
- 0.25 - 0.5ml of Yucca Extract (if you have hard water, use more)
- Spray Bottle 🔫
- Pests you want to die ☠️
How to use, Easy as 1, 2, 3!:
- Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- Spray leaves and soil thoroughly every 3 days until infestation has cleared.
- Spray plants every other week to prevent pests from coming back!
You now harness the power to get rid of any pests that try to take over your green girls 💚🪴.