Our new pesticide for your house plants is here! 🥳
How do I pronounce what this is?
It is made from the skeletons of ancient water creatures. Under a microscope it looks like tiny shards of glass. When insects come into contact with these shards it punctures their exoskeleton and dehydrates them to death.
- Just mix with water, super easy 💧
- Sticks to insects so its effective long term 👍
- Completely natural and food grade 🌳
- Can be watered into soil to get rid of spider mites, gnats, etc. 🦟
- Feeds plants Silica which is like calcium for our bones 🦴
- Pet & kid safe! 😻
How to use:
1. Mix with water
2. Spray on the leaves or soil of any type of house plant
3. Rinse off when plant or soil pests are dead
AVOID INHALATION - it can be an irritant on the lungs like any fine particulate.