Our new pesticide for your house plants is here! 🥳
How do I pronounce what this is?
It is made from the skeletons of ancient water creatures. Under a microscope it looks like tiny shards of glass. When insects come into contact with these shards it punctures their exoskeleton and dehydrates them to death.
- Just mix with water, super easy 💧
- Sticks to insects so its effective long term 👍
- Completely natural and food grade 🌳
- Can be watered into soil to get rid of spider mites, gnats, etc. 🦟
- Feeds plants Silica which is like calcium for our bones 🦴
- Pet & kid safe! 😻
How to use:
1. Mix with water
2. Spray leaves thoroughly or water through the soil.
3. Let the DE dry on your leaves and keep on for up to 2 weeks until pest problem is gone. Inspect your plant babies!
4. Wipe off with cloth or take your plants to the shower on watering day 🛀
BONUS: If you want to add Diatomaceous Earth to your soil mixes (great for aeration and strong roots), add 1-3 tablespoons per gallon of soil :).
DO NOT use when beneficial insects are present. DE will kill them too 😵
AVOID INHALATION - it can be an irritant on the lungs like any fine particulate.